Thursday, September 6, 2007

Deep Thoughts

Deep thoughts considered in sunny Portland over Labor Day weekend with Dad:

Is having a rest stop named after you really considered an honor? (There are several in Oregon named after people, yet I must have missed the Martin Luther King, Jr. Rest Stop.)

Why do you always feel healthier eating outside than inside, especially at restaurants? (it doesn't matter what you're eating, seriously.)


Could the rose really be used as a symbol of intimidation (refer to the rose used in the Portland Police Bureau's logo, unfortunately I couldn't find it)? Does it really deter crime?


After looking at her wedding pictures, I've deduced that my cousin is actually Celine Dion. (I now believe that Celine Dion was replaced with a skinnier, ickier robot version of herself.)


If your body were used for a Body Worlds exhibit, how would it be posing? (Yes, that is a real human cadaver. Dad and I took in the Body Worlds 3 exhibit at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry and it was unbelievable.)

4 comments:

Deena said...

Were there faces real? It looks a little freaky.

Deena said...

http://www.ghettotranslator.com/

You will not be sorry.

Sandra said...

hey, Camille, I am running a contest over at my blog. Come by and check it out!

Cool trip with your dad. Places I didn't even know existed.

Kristel said...

Is that for real? Do they really pose dead human bodies? I am so never giving my body to science or to art or to anything for that matter!